From: Ehud Lamm <mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: RATIONAL TESTMATE for ADA Testing - Any experiences to share ?
Date: 1999/05/26
Date: 1999-05-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi

1) I for one would be happy to see some references about verification in
the avionics world. Verification is a pet subject. You can email me if you
want to answer and think the group will be bored to death.

2) I am not sure what exactly do you mean by "verifaction " "functionally"
and "strcturaly". You surely don't mean "verifiaction" in the sense I am
usually used to i.e., mathematically proven to abide to a formal
specification (ala Z, temporal logic etc.) Do you?

Ehud Lamm     mslamm@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il