From: Ehud Lamm <mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: List of some ada Idioms
Date: 1999/02/24
Date: 1999-02-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I've put on my web page (see below) a list of some Ada idioms that my
students seemed to stumble on.
Basically the course I teach covers most of Ada95, except controlled
types (we cover generics, oop etc.)

I'd be happy to hear suggestions of other idioms, corrections etc.

Since the idiom file was produced from a Word file, I'd be happy to know
whether it looks ok in Netscape, which I don't have on this machine.

Enjoy, and thanks.

Ehud Lamm     mslamm@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il
http://www2.cybercities.com/e/ehud/ada