From: Ehud Lamm <mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: digital search trees
Date: 2000/05/08
Date: 2000-05-08T16:26:20+00:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Gerald Ang wrote:

|hey guys, anyone knows anything about digital search trees or knows
|where I can find the resource!!!

What'd you want to know?

Another term to searcg for is "TRIE." There are plenty examples on the web
- but I didn't find any example code in Ada.

Aho, Hopcroft, Ullman "Data Structures and Alogrithms" cover the topic
nicely.

You can use the links from my pages to data strcuture texts etc. for more.

One link: http://hissa.nist.gov/dads/HTML/trie.html

If you need more help -ask.

Ehud Lamm mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <== My home on the web
Check it out and subscribe to the E-List- for interesting essays and more!