* Xml parser
@ 1999-03-05  0:00 Didier DOUSSAUD
From: Didier DOUSSAUD @ 1999-03-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I search a library in Ada95 for XML  file.

I have just found a limited parser in GtkAda 0.6.

Anay one know a Xml library ?

Didier
d_doussaud@csi.com

* XML parser
@ 2000-01-27  0:00 Ehud Lamm
From: Ehud Lamm @ 2000-01-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

There were discussions of this in the past, but I don't remember seeing a
refernce to an XML parser (validator?) in pure Ada. Does any one know if
such a tool exists?

Ehud Lamm mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <== My home on the web
Check it out and subscribe to the E-List- for interesting essays and more!

* Re: XML parser
@ 2000-02-04  0:00 ` Mario Amado Alves
From: Mario Amado Alves @ 2000-02-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada@list.deja.com

There is my small contribution at

  http://lexis.di.fct.unl.pt/XML_TOOLS/xml_parser.html

and

  http://lexis.di.fct.unl.pt/XML_TOOLS/xml2prolog.html

Only surface syntax validation is performed.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Ehud Lamm wrote:

>  Message from the Deja.com forum:
>  comp.lang.ada
>  Your subscription is set to individual email delivery
> >
> There were discussions of this in the past, but I don't remember seeing a
> refernce to an XML parser (validator?) in pure Ada. Does any one know if
> such a tool exists?
>
> Ehud Lamm mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
> http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <== My home on the web
> Check it out and subscribe to the E-List- for interesting essays and more!

>  * Read this thread at
>  http://www.deja.com/thread/%3CPine.A41.3.96-heb-2.07.1000127204303.85738B-100000%40pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il%3E
>

| |,| | | |RuaFranciscoTaborda24RcD 2815-249CharnecaCaparica 351+212976751

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy.