From: Ehud Lamm <mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: Application framework
Date: 2000/01/15
Date: 2000-01-15T09:19:10+00:00	[thread overview]

I am not sure I understand your use of the term "application framework."
An application framework is a skeleton for a SPECIFIC type of applications
(for example: "HotDraw is a framework for building graphic editors")

There are various ways in Ada to build frameworks. In essence all the
traditional OO methods can be used in Ada, and you can sometimes take
advantage of other features of Ada.
See my work on this issue:
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehud-site/ada/frameworks.html

If on the other hand, you are looking for a framework that implements some
specific functionality, let us  know what are you looking for, so that we
can think of any suggestion useful to you.

Ehud Lamm mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <== My home on the web
Check it out and subscribe to the E-List- for interesting essays and more!