From: "C.W.Ong" <stud153@SIT.EDU.MY>
Subject: Re: INFO-ADA Digest - 16 Apr 1996
Date: 1996/04/17
Date: 1996-04-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hei!  I really don't know who are you? But always sent those funny thing
to me. I can't even know a single of them. You are sending the wrong to me
or other reason. Please check carefully whether you did wrong or your
friend got my account.I really want to know what it is going on.
Please explain to me.