From: Per Sandberg <per.s.sandberg@bahnhof.se>
Subject: Re: gnatbind get stack overflow, how do I investigate the cause?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 18:22:07 +0200
Date: 2017-03-30T18:22:07+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi

I did the same journey a on our system many years ago, and it was
"interesting" since we found a whole bunch of serious bugs just by
follow up on warnings and later enable all validity checks.

You might increase the stacksize with:
   -dnn[k|m] Default primary stack size = nn [kilo|mega] bytes
   -Dnn[k|m] Default secondary stack size = nn [kilo|mega] bytes
from "gnatbind -h"

And expect a bunch of elaboration circles that needs to be broken out by
factoring out generics and separates into child packages.

And as Anh mentions ask AdaCore, since they usually gives good answers.

/Per