From: "DuckE" <nospam_steved94@home.com>
Subject: Re: ObjectAda 7.1 Special Edition - how do I use my own packages?
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 15:17:03 GMT
Date: 2001-11-03T15:17:03+00:00	[thread overview]

While I haven't used the Special Edition version, I do use OA 7.2
Professional.
Assuming special edition comes with the IDE, select "File>New Project" from
the menu
and then add your files to the project.  Once the project has been created
and sources
have been inserted into the project you can compile, build, run, etc.

Your sources can be anywhere on the system.  I don't know wht athe .iff,
.xrc, and other
files are, but they are used by the compiler and you generally don't have to
deal with
them directly.

SteveD