From: Mark H Johnson <mark_h_johnson@raytheon.com>
Subject: Re: List Sorting
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:06:07 -0500
Date: 2004-07-30T15:06:07-05:00	[thread overview]

Papa Hemingway wrote:
>>"Papa Hemingway" <DaddyH@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> [snip - apparent request for homework help]
 >>> [though I could be wrong...]

>>It's in your textbook under "Lists, Insertion Into".
>>
> Has someone recently forced you to wear a woman's underwear over your head?

You may find that some readers of comp.lang.ada expect students to do
this kind of research on their own. Rude replies such as the one above
is not likely going to get you further help as well. An apology to Marc
may be helpful. But since this appears to be a first time inquiry, I'll
provide you a hint. For example, a quick search using google:
   ada source code list insertion
or
   ada source code insertion sort

would find sites such as:
   http://www.diversedev.com/misc.php
which has a variety of source code programs in Ada (and in this case,
other languages) which include some code (or design for code) that you
can adapt for your use.

   --Mark