From: Ed Falis <falis@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: About studying Ada's implementation on its concurrent programming features.
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:53:04 GMT
Date: 2007-05-31T12:53:04+00:00	[thread overview]

If I were to pick up a single comprehensive book on concurrency in Ada,
it would be "Concurrency in Ada" by Burns and Welling.  A very good
description of the model and its use.  The only unfortunate part, is
that the new edition that covers Ada '05 is still pending publication,
though it can be preordered at Amazon under the title "Concurrent and
Real-Time Programming in Ada".  I expect that many of the weak points of
Ada 95 that the authors identified will be addressed in this new version
of the book due to changes in the language.