From: Ed Falis <falis@gnat.com>
Subject: Re: Gnat 3.13p and Object Ada Installations Problems
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 20:14:26 GMT
Date: 2001-05-02T20:14:26+00:00	[thread overview]

Roger Gari�py wrote:
> For technical reasons I had to install on my computer Windows 2000.
>
> When I tried to re-install Gnat 3.13p and Aonix Object Ada 7.2 both
> refuse
> to install. It seem to be Installshield to be the culprtit. Reading
> some
> files I discover that Installshield don't know Windows 2000, it stop
> WindowsNT 4.0. I saw Gnat 3.12p on a Windows 2000 machine that was
> functionning, but I dont't know were to find this old version.

It must be something else.  I've installed both OA 7.1 and 7.2, as well
as Gnat 3.13 and 3.14 on Win 2000 many times without any problems, on
more than one machine.

If you did an upgrade to W2K, make sure to uninstall both compilers from
the control panel before trying to install again.  Also delete the
directories if they're still there.

- Ed