From: tmoran@bix.com
Subject: gdb question, was Re: Ada vs. C++
Date: 2000/02/15
Date: 2000-02-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>It has a lot to do with the quality of the Ada compilers and
>associated tools, especially debugging tools.
  I recently needed, for the first time, to use gdb.  It seemed
non-obvious and extremely klutzy.  Is that just my unfamiliarity,
or does that match others' observation?
  Of course the fact I've been able to live without that kind
of debugger for so long reinforces the observation that a "debugger"
of that kind is less vital with Ada than with other languages.