From: cis.ohio-state.edu!pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!darwin.
Subject: case sensitivity
Date: 1 Jul 93 23:03:32 GMT	[thread overview]

Do any of the pretty printers out there use the capitalization
of the first reference of an identifier?  I have a probem with
the pretty printer we use will either leave all identifiers alone,
capitalize the first letter ( and the letter after each underscore ),
make all identifiers uppercase or make all identifiers lower case.

I would much rather have the pretty printer use the case of the declaration
of each identifier through out the program.  This would allow abbreviations
to be in all upper case.

For example,

	type organization is record
	end record

	TLA 				: organization;
	Three_Letter_Abbreviation	: organization;

I would like all future reference to be either TLA or
Three_Letter_Abbreviation; not Tla and Three_Letter_Abbreviation, or
TLA and THREE_LETTER_ABBREVIATION.

pat