From: "Olivier" <oli@fd.be>
Subject: help with UART16550
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:13:34 GMT
Date: 2002-04-26T20:13:34+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,
I was askted to write a device driver for communication with a serial port
(RS232). Is there anyone who knows where I can find a tutorial about this ?
Or sample programs ? The idea is to connect two pc's with each other and
then to write data to the other pc over a serial cable.

Help ...

Olivier
ps : as i am not able to check this newsgroup often, please mail if you can
help me ...