From: tmoran@bix.com
Subject: Re: Warning: 3Com OCLM telnet and WWW security issue
Date: 1999/12/05
Date: 1999-12-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

What's a good book that tells what a NAT is, what ports MS "Dial Up
Networking" exposes when I dial into my ISP, and like stuff.  I
don't need one of the tomes giving bit fields of headers (at least
I hope not), but would like to know simple things like "how does
a proxy server identify the actual destination of a response to
a message it sent on behalf of something."