* I/O Using the Mouse
@ 2002-02-14 19:29 Fraz
From: Fraz @ 2002-02-14 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have written a program that takes in data( vehicle routes) and draws a
graph of it using adagraph but now i want the user to be able to click on
each Delivery (Dot in the graph) and to be given a window showing all the
data associated with this pont.

Does ada have some sort of library that will look for mouse clicks etc - if
so what do i need to download and is there any good docs for this sort of
thing?

Cheers

Fraz

* Re: I/O Using the Mouse
@ 2002-02-14 21:06 ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2002-02-14 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

>i want the user to be able to click on each Delivery (Dot in the graph)
>and to be given a window showing all the data associated with this pont.
>
>Does ada have some sort of library that will look for mouse clicks etc
  You didn't specify your OS.  Assuming it's MS Windows, there are
several such libraries available.  I've helped in the development of
Claw ($0 version downloadable from www.rrsoftware.com), which would
call your When_Left_Button_Down etc subroutines when the user clicks
the mouse buttons.  Look on www.adapower.com for other approaches.