From: "Fraz" <fraz@totalise.co.uk>
Subject: I/O Using the Mouse
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:29:48 -0000
Date: 2002-02-14T19:29:48+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I have written a program that takes in data( vehicle routes) and draws a
graph of it using adagraph but now i want the user to be able to click on
each Delivery (Dot in the graph) and to be given a window showing all the
data associated with this pont.

Does ada have some sort of library that will look for mouse clicks etc - if
so what do i need to download and is there any good docs for this sort of
thing?

Cheers

Fraz