* including other ada directorys on win2000 with gantmake and adagide
@ 2001-05-22 11:34 tony Gair
From: tony Gair @ 2001-05-22 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

To all,
    would anyone please tell me the way to include other directories
in my source path in both gnatmake and adagide,
thanks for reading,
Tony Gair

* Re: including other ada directorys on win2000 with gantmake and adagide
@ 2001-05-22 13:35 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2001-05-22 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <ea598d4.0105220334.3216fadf@posting.google.com>, tony Gair says...

>To all,
>    would anyone please tell me the way to include other directories
>in my source path in both gnatmake and adagide,
>thanks for reading,

-I

This, and much more useful information is available in the documentation that
came with the compiler. I'd suggest reading it.

---

* Re: including other ada directorys on win2000 with gantmake and adagide
@ 2001-05-23 22:29 ` DuckE
From: DuckE @ 2001-05-23 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Withing AdaGIDE, select "GNAT Options in current directory..." from the
"Tools" menu.

In the edit box under "Compiler" enter:

-IC:\myDirectory\mySubdirectory

in order to include files from "C:\miDirectory\mySubdirectory" in the
compile.

Add the same directive to the Gnatmake edit box to have the directory
included in a build.

Hint: If the directory name includes spaces, enclose the path in quotes.

To include the directory when invoking gnatmake from the command line type:

gnatmake myfile -IC:\myDirectory\mySubdirectory

I hope this helps,

SteveD