* OODMS
@ 2003-04-04 21:27 konstant
From: konstant @ 2003-04-04 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I would like to know if there is an open source Object Oriented Database
Management System with Ada binding out there...and if possible working under
Windows.

Thanks.

* Re: OODMS
@ 2003-04-04 22:03 ` Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
From: Warren W. Gay VE3WWG @ 2003-04-04 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

konstant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there is an open source Object Oriented Database
> Management System with Ada binding out there...and if possible working under
> Windows.
>
> Thanks.

Depending up on how much and where the OO orientation needs to be,
you can try the APQ binding (below) to bind to the PostgreSQL database.
Over the next unspecified months, I also hope to bring MySQL and possibly
even Sybase support to APQ (but that is not there yet).  There is a
complete PDF manual available, with examples (APQ does _not_
use UNIXodbc):

    http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3wwg/software.html

--
Warren W. Gay VE3WWG