From: "Jeff C," <jcreem@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Ada equivalent to &#1057;++ header sentence.
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:17:02 GMT
Date: 2004-08-20T11:17:02+00:00	[thread overview]

"Johnswort" <rhezusfactor@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3f27506b.0408200022.76094a5e@posting.google.com...
>I try to make a binding on an API, which has a header in C++ syntax.
> As a complete moron in both C/C++, I want to grab the last straw
> before giving up. So I ask for a hint: what would be the Ada
> equivalent to the following:

While I don't have a direct answer to your question I would ask that
you check to see if this DLL or some other portion of this product
has a COM/ActiveX style interface. If it does, autocreate your binding
with GNATCOM.

http://www.adapower.com/com/

(Use the latest developer snapshot).

It has not been updated in about a year but I would never consider writing
a binding to anything complex in windows if it has a COM interface
available.