From: rhezusfactor@yahoo.com (Johnswort)
Subject: Re: Ada equivalent to С++ header sentence.
Date: 20 Aug 2004 12:11:51 -0700
Date: 2004-08-20T12:11:51-07:00	[thread overview]

Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@acm.org> wrote in message news:<mailman.5.1093005464.28011.comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org>...
> equivalent in Ada is a function access type:
>
> type T_hcConnect is access function (lszCmd : in LPSTR) return BOOL;

> importing DLLs. Or, as someone else pointed out, try using GNATCOM.

Thank you all, I'll try the thing above. I like GNATCOM a lot, but
this is not the case where it's usable. Of course, I could have
written ActiveX in VB and pass it to GNATCOM, but it's a mess indeed.

And if somebody asks why not use just VB if the interface is available
- it doesnt work right all the time, which annoys me.