From: Gene Ouye <geneo@rational.com>
Subject: Re: C2ada - A translator from C to Ada
Date: 1996/02/22
Date: 1996-02-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

This is just my personal comment and NOT an official Rational Software
Corporation comment (although they probably would agree...)

I would like to congratulate and thank Mitch and Intermetrics for taking
cbind, improving it, and placing the result out in the public domain for
all of us in the Ada community to use.  C2ada is another addition to the
software engineer's bag of goodies that can be used to help overcome
objections to the use of Ada in certain circumstances and as a result,
will benefit the entire Ada community.

Thank you,
Gene Ouye <geneo@rational.com>