* ADA on 1750a
@ 1996-02-17  0:00 meridork
From: meridork @ 1996-02-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Who is working with  ADA on 1750a cpu ????
Which   compiler   ???

* ADA on 1750a
@ 1996-02-17  0:00 meridork
From: meridork @ 1996-02-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Who is working with ada on 1750a cpu ???
wich compiler    ???

* RE: ADA on 1750a
@ 1996-02-18  0:00 ` Kenneth Mays
From: Kenneth Mays @ 1996-02-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xinotech makes compilers for the MIL-STD-1750a CPU. There
is also another company called DDC-I. You can reach them both at:
Xinotech (www.xinotech.com)
DDC-I (www.ddci.com)

Ken

* Re: ADA on 1750a
@ 1996-02-19  0:00   ` John McCabe
From: John McCabe @ 1996-02-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

KMays@msn.com (Kenneth Mays) wrote:

>Xinotech makes compilers for the MIL-STD-1750a CPU. There
>is also another company called DDC-I. You can reach them both at:
>Xinotech (www.xinotech.com)
>DDC-I (www.ddci.com)

>Ken

I've just had a look at the Xinotech page and couldn't see anything
about 1750A compilers. However, we are using the TLD one which I
wouldn't recommend.

We have also looked at Tartan and DDC-I.

I started a thread about this a couple of months ago. If you want some
more info on other people's opinions and what is available, get in
touch by Email and I'll send you some of the info.

Best Regards
John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk>

* Re: ADA on 1750a
@ 1996-02-21  0:00     ` meridork
From: meridork @ 1996-02-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In Article<824766907.10661@assen.demon.co.uk>, <john@assen.demon.co.uk> write:
> From: john@assen.demon.co.uk (John McCabe)
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada
> Subject: Re: ADA on 1750a
> Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 21:55:07 GMT
>
> KMays@msn.com (Kenneth Mays) wrote:
>
> >Xinotech makes compilers for the MIL-STD-1750a CPU. There
> >is also another company called DDC-I. You can reach them both at:
> >Xinotech (www.xinotech.com)
> >DDC-I (www.ddci.com)
>
> >Ken
>
> I've just had a look at the Xinotech page and couldn't see anything
> about 1750A compilers. However, we are using the TLD one which I
> wouldn't recommend.
>
> We have also looked at Tartan and DDC-I.
>
> I started a thread about this a couple of months ago. If you want some
> more info on other people's opinions and what is available, get in
> touch by Email and I'll send you some of the info.
>
> Best Regards
> John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk>

Thanks John,
What is TLD compiler ???
Please sned me the info about TLD , Tartan and DDC-I