From: "Jeff Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: GtkAda 1.2.11
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:48:45 GMT
Date: 2001-03-13T00:48:45+00:00	[thread overview]

Hmm...Is this happening on the self extracting ZIP archive you downloaded or
something inside
the archive...I was able to download and run it with no problems.

Note that in the past I have had problems with downloads from the Europe
site so perhaps
in a few days when the www.adapower.net/gtkada mirror updates you could get
it from
there.