From: Jeff C <jcreem@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: gtk 2.6
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:19:37 -0400
Date: 2005-04-27T07:19:37-04:00	[thread overview]

Szymon Guz wrote:
> hi,
> does gtk-ada supports gtk 2.6 ? And does anyone know what is the licence
> of theese when using in commercial application ?
>
> Szymon Guz

It does not bind to all 2.6 widgets but I have done some limited testing
against a 2.6. series libary and it seemed to work.

As for the second question....For real answers like this you of course
want your own lawyer v.s. us engineers on Usenet...

Non Informed response...

Gtk+ is LGPL and GtkAda is Gnat Modified GPL both of which are generally
compatible with both commercial and proprietary development as long as
one is careful about all of the provisions.