From: Mats.Weber@matrix.ch (Mats Weber)
Subject: Re: delay duration'last: problems?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 10:53:12 GMT
Date: 1994-10-20T10:53:12+00:00	[thread overview]

We also had problems with this, but not on VMS. We simply changed the
delays to less than 86_400.0 seconds and everything went fine.

Another thing that you must beware of on VMS is the Timer Queue Entry
Quota (tqelm in autohorize) which must be greater than the maximum number
of pending delays in your program.

I don't know what can cause the access violation.