From: Jerry van Dijk <jdijk59@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: New SPARK book is published today
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:39:27 +0200
Date: 2015-09-10T11:39:27+02:00	[thread overview]

In article <de199bbb-2f55-4dbc-91f6-b168341596f3@googlegroups.com>,
mark.lorenzen@gmail.com says...

> Unfortunately the delivery time is estimated to be at least 14 days,
but I guess that's the price to pay for ordering an all-new book.

Ha! Thats at least one better than Amazon.com:

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good
estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated
delivery date.

--
-- Jerry van Dijk
-- Leiden, Holland