From: Thomas Wolf <t_wolf@angelfire.com>
Subject: [OT] Re: Newest Internet Security Pack
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:19:13 +0200
Date: 2003-04-02T17:19:13+02:00	[thread overview]

NOSPAM.lhota.adarose@verizon.net wrote:
> Geez! These guys won't give up, will they? Again, this is not from
> Microsoft, and this patch should be quarantined for its virus content. Does
> anyone know how to get in touch with the ENST, France people? I would like
> them to put a stop to this.

No use. Your best bet is to just ignore it completely. See the following
posting in news.admin.net-abuse.email:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3f148vgiiui7rvlh1n1hqnedj18060322h%404ax.com>

Besides, it's not just coming from ENST...

Thomas Wolf                          e-mail: t_wolf@angelfire.com