* ADV: Unbelievable Deal on Hotel Nights at San Francisco Marriott
@ 2002-08-02 22:22 SR
From: SR @ 2002-08-02 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: p0802 --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 1117 bytes --]

We have this terrific arrangement with the San Francisco Marriott, a
world class Four Star Hotel.  Located in the heart of San Francisco
at 4th & Mission, the Marriott is just blocks away from Union
Square, Moscone Center, the MOMA, PacBell Park, and more!  It's a
cable car or streetcar ride to Fisherman's Wharf or Chinatown.

For any length of stay between August 30 and September 8 you can
reserve a single/double room for only $149/night.

Even better, we're told that the special QW2002 rate is guaranteed
to be lower than the Hotel's regular rate and Government rates for
the same period!

To take advantage of this super-low rate click here to go directly
to the Quality Week Hotel reservation link:

<http://www.soft.com/QualWeek/QW2002/hotel.phtml>

and then follow it over to the Hotel Registration Page.

Of course we hope you will attend the Quality Week Conference and
Expo (<http://www.qualityweek.com>) but that's not a requirement for
you to take advantage of this special low-price deal.

Tell all your friends about this terrific deal.

If you have questions send email to <info@qualityweek.com>.

* Re: Unbelievable Deal on Hotel Nights at San Francisco Marriott
@ 2002-08-04 19:40 ` Robert Stankowic
From: Robert Stankowic @ 2002-08-04 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

"SR" <info@soft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

----

> We have this terrific arrangement with the San Francisco Marriott, a
> world class Four Star Hotel.  Located in the heart of San Francisco
> at 4th & Mission, the Marriott is just blocks away from Union
> Square, Moscone Center, the MOMA, PacBell Park, and more!  It's a
> cable car or streetcar ride to Fisherman's Wharf or Chinatown.
>
> For any length of stay between August 30 and September 8 you can
> reserve a single/double room for only $149/night.
>
> Even better, we're told that the special QW2002 rate is guaranteed
> to be lower than the Hotel's regular rate and Government rates for
> the same period!
>
> To take advantage of this super-low rate click here to go directly
> to the Quality Week Hotel reservation link:
>
> <http://www.soft.com/QualWeek/QW2002/hotel.phtml>
>
> and then follow it over to the Hotel Registration Page.
>
> Of course we hope you will attend the Quality Week Conference and
> Expo (<http://www.qualityweek.com>) but that's not a requirement for
> you to take advantage of this special low-price deal.
>
> Tell all your friends about this terrific deal.
>
> If you have questions send email to <info@qualityweek.com>.

Reserve room 'C' for me
Robert

* Re: Unbelievable Deal on Hotel Nights at Spam Fritters Central
@ 2002-08-04 22:05   ` Mark McIntyre
From: Mark McIntyre @ 2002-08-04 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:40:23 +0200, in comp.lang.c , "Robert Stankowic"
<pcdoktor@netway.at> wrote:

>"SR" <info@soft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

<snip spam>

>Reserve room 'C' for me

If you're going to post humorous replies to spam, at least munge the
urls so that the spammers don't get some free advertising from _you_
as well as their original invidiousness.
--
Mark McIntyre

* Re: Unbelievable Deal on Hotel Nights at Spam Fritters Central
@ 2002-08-04 23:57     ` Topmind
From: Topmind @ 2002-08-04 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:40:23 +0200, in comp.lang.c , "Robert Stankowic"
> <pcdoktor@netway.at> wrote:
>

> >"SR" <info@soft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >>
> <snip spam>
> >
> >Reserve room 'C' for me
>
> If you're going to post humorous replies to spam, at least munge the
> urls so that the spammers don't get some free advertising from _you_
> as well as their original invidiousness.
> --

Havn't you heard of the Humor Tax?

* Re: Unbelievable Deal on Hotel Nights at Spam Fritters Central
@ 2002-08-05 13:24     ` Robert Stankowic
From: Robert Stankowic @ 2002-08-05 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Mark McIntyre" <markmcintyre@spamcop.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:40:23 +0200, in comp.lang.c , "Robert Stankowic"
> <pcdoktor@netway.at> wrote:
> <snip spam>
> >
> >Reserve room 'C' for me
>
> If you're going to post humorous replies to spam, at least munge the
> urls so that the spammers don't get some free advertising from _you_
> as well as their original invidiousness.

Err, umm, yes of course, sorry

Regards
Robert