From: Jano <402450@cepsz.unizar.es>
Subject: Re: Automatic generation of C bindings
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:25:24 +0200
Date: 2001-08-29T20:25:24+02:00	[thread overview]

Mark Johnson ha escrito esto previamente:

> Good luck on "automatic translation". The best you will get is something
> that is "close", but requires a lot of debugging to get it correct.

Thanks for your comments. I wasn't expecting to face so hard a problem.

> Better yet, if there is some specific Ada to C bindings you are looking
> for, ask for that & someone should be able to help you (e.g., Florist
> for Posix bindings).

My case was easy, in the end. My C sources are mainly #defines of
constants. (Ids of resources, for use in Win32). I've write a simple
translator (using Ada :) which, for now, suits my needs. But, that has
make me think of more general solutions, just in case...

Jano
402450@cepsz.unizar.es