From: Jano <402450@cepsz.unizar.es>
Subject: Automatic generation of C bindings
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:45:45 +0200
Date: 2001-08-25T17:45:45+02:00	[thread overview]

Hello all.

I'm looking for a tool that generates ada specs from c headers to
allow link to  c libraries.

Someone can advice me? I'm downloading a c2ada from adapower, but I
haven't received it yet complete, and I'm wondering if this is the
appropriate tool. BTW, wasn't win32ada mainly automatic generated?

Thanks,

Jano
402450@cepsz.unizar.es