From: Dom <fitdz@clara.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Newbie problem with GtkAda
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:42:10 +0100
Date: 2001-06-10T22:42:10+01:00	[thread overview]

Thanks very much for the info, I grabbed the whole mailing list archive
and found remarkably simple instructions for generating the code manually
:)

gate-in.exe file.glade > all.ada
gnatchop all.ada

Did the trick with all the examples, no doubt I will run into issues at
some point but thats my problem for running a tatty old OS! Win2K or a
Linux partition for the future.

Everything else GtkAda seems to work fine with Win 98 (so far...)