From: Alejandro R. Mosteo <402450@cepsz.unizar.es>
Subject: Re: New! AdaPower.net
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 02:08:26 +0100
Date: 2001-01-04T02:08:26+01:00	[thread overview]

En su mensaje David Botton ha dicho...
> Ever wished you could have your very own Unix account to play with Ada?
> Have your own Ada website?
> Have a CVS server for your Ada project?

Whilst I'm very pleased with this offer, I will be glad to know what is
its purpose. Only can think in making Ada more popular, but, don't you
fear hordes of people coming at the words "free" and "Unix account"?

I'm emailing you a copy of this message to sign up :-)

Cheers,

Alejandro R. Mosteo
mailto: 402450@cepsz.unizar.es