From: fsi-ssd!mikeh@uunet.uu.net  (Michael Hann)
Subject: Seek LOC Count Software in Pub Domain
Date: 7 Jul 93 15:13:21 GMT	[thread overview]

I am seeking public domain software which performs an accurate count of Ada sou
rce
lines-of-code.  Can anyone direct me to a source?  Thanks.

"There are no misfortunes from which the adroit cannot take some
profit and no boon from which the imprudent cannot take some harm."
	- LaRochefoucauld

		mikeh@ssd.fsi.com

        "We borrow according to our hopes;
         we lend according to our fears."