From: "martin.m.dowie" <martin.m.dowie@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: How does this look?
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:17:29 +0100
Date: 2002-07-14T18:17:29+01:00	[thread overview]

"Caffeine Junky" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:_DcY8.524447$cQ3.46097@sccrnsc01...
> You know, I didnt have much trouble with other segments of Ada(so far),
> but Storage Pools are really starting chaffe my ass. It seems like I
> could re-declare the same variable a dozen times in each of a dozen
> different packages of a program, and the compiler would still keep asking
> me to re-declare it. S WAS ALREADY DECLARED! The only thing I can chalk
> it up to is a bug in the compiler, either it's giving false errors or the
> error message needs to be re-written to make sense.

The problem isn't in the storage pools but in the declaration you have for
Cell - try
going back to it, maybe after some sleep ;-)

The phrase ">>>Declaration Expected" isn't asking you to add yet another
declaration,
but rather that what you provided *isn't* a declaration. "S'Size" is a
function call (although
it might not look like it). See LRM Annex K.

http://www.adaic.org/standards/95lrm/html/RM-K.html