From: larry@titan.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu (Larry Maturo)
Subject: Re: Wanted:  Ada Parsers
Date: 12 Dec 90 19:58:55 GMT	[thread overview]

The Arcadia Project can be reached at alex-info@ics.uci.edu or
ayacc-infor@ics.uci.edu.  The mail address is

Arcadia Project
Department of Information and Computer Science
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, Ca 92717

The software is not available through ftp as far as I know.  It is
available at a very reasonable price however.  Alex is based on
lex and ayacc on yacc.  I have not used them yet so I can't vouch
for them.

Larry Maturo
larry@unicorn.titan.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu

Applied Research Laboratories