From: Tapio Kelloniemi <spam17@thack.org>
Subject: Re: New to ADA - not a homework
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:06:02 GMT
Date: 2005-03-18T20:06:02+00:00	[thread overview]

mieville@mac.com wrote:
[--]
>Now I have another the package agenda is OK but when compiling the
>package body agenda is ... I have this message: "spec of this package
>does not allow a body "
>Any of you knows what it might be?

Perhaps your package spec does not declare any functions, procedures,
protected types, tasks, etc. which need a definition in the package
body. If your spec only has variable declarations, there is no need
for a body, since spec has all information needed to compile the package.

There is no need in Ada (as it is in C) to declare everything extern in
headers and then duplicate the declaration elsewhere.

--
Tapio