From: Kilgallen@eisner.decus.org.nospam (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: URGENT - Someone out there can help me !!
Date: 4 Mar 2001 12:33:19 -0500
Date: 2001-03-04T12:33:19-05:00	[thread overview]

In article <tcso6.9142$925.850131@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com>, "Rohit Sharma" <r.sharma.1998@cranfield.ac.uk> writes:
> I have posted at least 4 messages on as many news groups but have nt
> received a single reply. This is quite in contrast to the VB newsgroups
> which I frequent. So I am now making a desperate appeal for help from some
> Ada  guru. !!

You are much more likely to receive a response if you use a relevant
title.  If you look at the title you used from the viewpoint of others,
you will see there is absolutely _no_ indication of what problem you
are trying to solve, and thus no reason for anyone to open and read
it.

Your title seems aimed mainly at attracting sympathetic folk, but
that is _much_ less effective than attracting those who might know
the answer.

As for Visual Basic, if you think about it that is a single tool
used on a single operating system, Microsoft Windows.  Here in
comp.lang.ada you have people using a wide variety of compilers
on a wide variety of operating systems, so some narrowing down
of the subject will serve you better.