* X11 binding
@ 1988-04-08 12:41 Charles Williams
From: Charles Williams @ 1988-04-08 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I thought that I recently saw where I could get my hands on the
Ada/X11 binding that SAIC did under the STARS Foundation work.
Can anybody tell me where I can find it??

Respond to cwilliams@bluto.scc.com

Thanks in advance.

Chuck Williams
CONTEL Federal Systems

* Re: X11 binding
@ 1988-04-15 17:31 ` Marie T. Minogue
From: Marie T. Minogue @ 1988-04-15 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can get the binding from the SEI
ftp it from
ajpo.sei.cmu.edu
the file is ~stp/public/infoada/x11
it is tar formt
call Karl Myberg for more info 703-281-2194

* Re: X11 binding
@ 1988-04-18 14:18   ` stt
From: stt @ 1988-04-18 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

That's "~ftp" not "~stp" (unless your looking for the X11 gas treatment).

* X11 binding
@ 2004-03-01 18:56 Brian Barker
From: Brian Barker @ 2004-03-01 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could someone point me to where I can find Ada bindings for X11.  I have
gone to several of the usual Ada websites, but have only found broken links.

Thanks.
Brian

* Re: X11 binding
@ 2004-03-01 22:16 ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2004-03-01 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Brian Barker wrote:

> Could someone point me to where I can find Ada bindings for X11.

The file
<http://dk.gnuada.org/linux/rpms/3.13p/glibc2.1/SRPMS/x11ada-1.30-13.src.rpm>
is likely to contain the source code for an Ada binding to raw X11.

You might be interested in using something like GtkAda instead.
GtkAda is a thick Ada binding to both X11 and the Microsoft GUI API
(and probably also other GUI API's).

Jacob
--
"There is a slight error in the exponent" - quantum vaacum
 mass is 10^35 times the total dark matter mass

* Re: X11 binding
@ 2004-03-02  0:09 ` Jeff C,
From: Jeff C, @ 2004-03-02  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Brian Barker" <bbarker@ball.com> wrote in message
> Could someone point me to where I can find Ada bindings for X11.  I have
> gone to several of the usual Ada websites, but have only found broken
links.

There is one that is not a broken link at
http://www.adapower.com/lab/adax.html

But I agree with the other poster. I recommend you go with gtkada instead

gtkada.eu.org

* Re: X11 binding
@ 2004-03-06 12:23 ` Guillaume Foliard
From: Guillaume Foliard @ 2004-03-06 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Brian Barker wrote:

> Could someone point me to where I can find Ada bindings for X11.  I have
> gone to several of the usual Ada websites, but have only found broken
> links.

To my mind, the most interesting X binding is there :

http://home.arcor.de/hfvogt/programming.html