* Re: TCP/IP
@ 1995-03-30  0:00 selgasa
From: selgasa @ 1995-03-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

To All:

Code 87 at NRaD is trying to locate software written in Ada that implements
>the TCP/IP protocol.
>
>Please contact J. Alvarez (jalvarez) at
 (619) 553-9421/jalvarez@pillar.nosc.mil.

Thanks, Alfredo

* TCP/IP
@ 1999-10-31  0:00 Mat Grove
From: Mat Grove @ 1999-10-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just started learning Ada at University, I was
wondering if any one knows where I can find a
library implementing TCP/IP for Ada?

Cheers, Mat

* Re: TCP/IP
@ 1999-10-31  0:00 ` Wil
From: Wil @ 1999-10-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Normally TCP/IP is in the kernel, so forget about it.
You could however use sockets (most likely implemented in C or C++)
to send or receive datagrams,  establish connections, etc...
Will

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:46:59 -0000, "Mat Grove" <dis90245@port.ac.uk>
wrote:

>I've just started learning Ada at University, I was
>wondering if any one knows where I can find a
>library implementing TCP/IP for Ada?
>
>Cheers, Mat

* Re: TCP/IP
@ 1999-10-31  0:00 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-10-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I asume you are looking for a BSD sockets implementation:

For Win32:

AdaSockets for Win32
http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk/packages.html#ADASOCK

Winsock2 Binding (Winters)
http://www.adapower.com/reuse/winsock2.html

For others:

AdaNetworkComponents - AdaSockets
http://www.infres.enst.fr/ANC/

There is also an example of binding directly to BSD sockets at:

BSD - Sockets (Botton)
http://www.adapower.com/os/bsd-sockets.html

David Botton

Mat Grove wrote in message <7vi9s9$3992@tech.port.ac.uk>...
>I've just started learning Ada at University, I was
>wondering if any one knows where I can find a
>library implementing TCP/IP for Ada?
>
>Cheers, Mat

* Re: TCP/IP
@ 1999-11-01  0:00   ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 1999-11-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>For Win32:
CLAW offers a thick binding to Windows sockets.
http://www.rrsoftware.com