From: "James S. Rogers" <jimmaureenrogers@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: ADA 95 - can anyone recommend any training courses
Date: 2000/02/05
Date: 2000-02-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

HollymaN wrote in message ...
>Come on ,Come on man, you can't ignore java nowdays it's the next big
>thing,if you are so sure that ada is one hell of a language just answer
this
>:why java developpment is growing that and ada vanishing in the other
>way.just look at the amzing number of java tools compared with ada
ones.Java
>is like real combat and ada like pro wrestling (it doesn't work in relal
>life (for finding a job (yeah yeah i know there's 3 or may 6 ada jobs
>outhere))).i know about rational tools.but the support sucks (there's not
>enough market for a decent support) they re giving object ada for free.
>
>be realistic(unless you work on a company developping somme kind of ada
>tools to sell)

All I can say is that I am glad that such an ignorant and immature developer
is not on my team developing robotic control systems with Ada (a job
that Java cannot currently support).

Why do you think there are jobs for the Ada tools developers? Gee, I guess
somebody must be buying them! I wonder how that could be if nobody
wants them!  DUH.

Jim Rogers
Colorado Springs, Colorado