From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <jrcarter@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Ada for embedded
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:45:14 GMT
Date: 2007-02-13T17:45:14+00:00	[thread overview]

Korayem.m wrote:

> now i have an idea
> i want to make a phone secure line encrypt voice calls
> i mean the system will be PHONE --> scramblerbox --> line -->
> scramblerbox --> PHONE
> so what i want is to program that "scramblerbox " using ADA.
> can you help me in that.

If you have specific questions about implementing such a device in Ada
(which, being a woman's name and not an acronym, is not ADA), most
people here are happy to help (I'm not, but most people here are :).
Just saying you want to implement the scrambler in Ada is too vague to
be able to say anything useful.

Maybe "can you help me" means you're looking for someone to write the SW
for you. That's fine, but even the helpful people here will probably
want some compensation in return. If that's OK with you, I think this is
a perfectly good place to make that kind of offer.

Basically, I'm not sure what specifically you're asking for, and could
be more helpful if I were.

--
Jeff Carter
"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK."