From: khb@chiba.Eng.Sun.COM (Keith Bierman fpgroup)
Subject: Re: A morals question?
Date: 24 May 91 22:17:40 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1991May24.183140.6351@cbnewsl.att.com> willett@cbnewsl.att.com (david.c.willett) writes:

   > Only a hypothetical case as there is no DoD contractor that I know of...

   Forgive me, but this post remindes me of the person who walks into the
   psychiatrist's office and says, "You see doctor, I have this friend ...".

I find it odd that no one believes that people consider hypothetical
moral/ethics questions. We talk about hypothetical language
extensions, hardware designs, marketing plans, government projects
.... why not ethical questions ? It used to be an important part of
ones education.
Keith H. Bierman    keith.bierman@Sun.COM| khb@chiba.Eng.Sun.COM
SMI 2550 Garcia 12-33			 | (415 336 2648)
    Mountain View, CA 94043