* Reference Manual
@ 1999-04-09  0:00 Adrian Ryan
From: Adrian Ryan @ 1999-04-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I am looking for an ada95 reference manual in electronic downloadable
form, preferably Microsoft Word.  Unfortunately, my browser doesn't
understand the encoding of the postscript file hyper-linked to the ada95
home page, and the link in the faq appears to be outdated.  I would
preferably have something that I can easily print, so the hyper-text
version is not ideal.

Thanks a Million
Adrian

* Re: Reference Manual
@ 1999-04-11  0:00 ` J. David Bryan
From: J. David Bryan @ 1999-04-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 09 Apr 1999 23:42:01 +0200 in article <370E7429.524@icon.co.za>,
orpheus@icon.co.za wrote...

>I am looking for an ada95 reference manual in electronic downloadable
>form, preferably Microsoft Word.

How about WinHelp?

  http://www.adaic.org/standards/95lrm/LRMWinHelp/

>I would preferably have something that I can easily print, so the hyper-text
>version is not ideal.

If you want to print the whole manual, I'd recommend dowloading the Postscript
version from:

  http://www.adaic.org/standards/95lrm/LRMps/

and copying that to a Postscript printer.  If you don't have a Postscript
printer, Ghostscript and GSView can interpret the Postscript and print it on a
wide variety of printers.  See:

  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

for download details.
--
                                        -- Dave Bryan

NOTE: Due to unrelenting SPAM, I regret that I have been forced to post with
an encoded address.  Please ROT13 this message to obtain the reply address.
Address also available at http://www.bcpl.net/~dbryan/mailto.html

Cyrnfr ercyl gb guvf nqqerff:  wqoelna@nyhz.zvg.rqh