From: wqoelna@nyhz.zvg.rqh (J. David Bryan)
Subject: Re: Reference Manual
Date: 1999/04/11
Date: 1999-04-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 09 Apr 1999 23:42:01 +0200 in article <370E7429.524@icon.co.za>,
orpheus@icon.co.za wrote...

>I am looking for an ada95 reference manual in electronic downloadable
>form, preferably Microsoft Word.

How about WinHelp?

  http://www.adaic.org/standards/95lrm/LRMWinHelp/

>I would preferably have something that I can easily print, so the hyper-text
>version is not ideal.

If you want to print the whole manual, I'd recommend dowloading the Postscript
version from:

  http://www.adaic.org/standards/95lrm/LRMps/

and copying that to a Postscript printer.  If you don't have a Postscript
printer, Ghostscript and GSView can interpret the Postscript and print it on a
wide variety of printers.  See:

  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

for download details.
--
                                        -- Dave Bryan

NOTE: Due to unrelenting SPAM, I regret that I have been forced to post with
an encoded address.  Please ROT13 this message to obtain the reply address.
Address also available at http://www.bcpl.net/~dbryan/mailto.html

Cyrnfr ercyl gb guvf nqqerff:  wqoelna@nyhz.zvg.rqh