From: "Mauro Riva" <Mauro.Riva@poste.it>
Subject: Communication between Ada and Java through named pipes
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:28:41 GMT
Date: 2004-12-18T11:28:41+00:00	[thread overview]

I have two applications written in Ada and Java respectively and I want them
to communicate using named pipes but I don't know how to do it.
What I need is simply this : the Ada program has to put a text string into
the pipe and the Java program must read the text, and they must do it in a
non blocking way.
I'm using these programs under windows, does anyone know how to do it? Does
anyone have an example of code?

Thanks,
Mauro