* Compiling the Win32Ada bindings with GNAT 3.09
@ 1997-02-11  0:00 David Kubit
From: David Kubit @ 1997-02-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone successfully done this yet?

* Re: Compiling the Win32Ada bindings with GNAT 3.09
@ 1997-02-12  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1997-02-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

David asks

<<Has anyone successfully done this yet>>

Yes, and there has been quite a bit of discussion on how this can be done,
and what version you need etc, on the chat@gnat.com mailing list (to which
you can subscribe by sending a subscribe message to chat-request@gnat.com).
Note also that this chat list is archived on the www.gnat.com home page,
so you can go browse the relevant messages there.

* Re: Compiling the Win32Ada bindings with GNAT 3.09
@ 1997-02-13  0:00   ` Jon S Anthony
From: Jon S Anthony @ 1997-02-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <dewar.855751352@merv> dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar) writes:

> Note also that this chat list is archived on the www.gnat.com home page,
> so you can go browse the relevant messages there.

I've seen you say this before and looked before and came up empty.
Just went and looked again - I can't seem to find the archive.  Where
is it?

/Jon

--
Jon Anthony
Organon Motives, Inc.

* Re: Compiling the Win32Ada bindings with GNAT 3.09
@ 1997-02-13  0:00   ` Keith Thompson
From: Keith Thompson @ 1997-02-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In <dewar.855751352@merv> dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar) writes:
[...]
> Note also that this chat list is archived on the www.gnat.com home page,
> so you can go browse the relevant messages there.

But there's no link from the home page to the chat list archive.  The URL
is <http://www.gnat.com/chat/>.  (If you're on a slow link, you might
want to go for a cup of coffe while you're waiting for the index to load.)

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst@aonix.com <http://www.aonix.com> <*>
TeleSo^H^H^H^H^H^H Alsy^H^H^H^H Thomson Softw^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Aonix