* Re: Full Time Position in Northen New Jersey
       [not found] <01bca654$a071af80$c54406d0@decilogweb>
@ 1997-08-11  0:00 ` Joerg Rodemann
From: Joerg Rodemann @ 1997-08-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Decilog, Inc. (info@decilog.com) wrote:

> begin 600 ADA.txt
[binary crap deleted]
> end

I wonder if this is already an attempt to select the people or if it just
happend by accident. Or is it really the beginning of a new time when we,
beating of the spammers, are now find us within a mess of binary documents.
I hope not. IMHO there is really no need for packing some bytes of text
in a --- sometimes in megabytes --- large binary document that only few
are able to decipher. Or is a job offer from the NSA? ;->

Do not get me wrong. I really like to read about these job offers since
they demonstrate that there is a demand for Ada developers. But at least
I would like to be able to read them if the are posted here.

Thanks

Joerg Rodemann

--
rodemann@mathematik.uni-ulm.de | Dipl.-Phys. Joerg S. Rodemann
Phone: ++49-(0)711-5090670     | Flurstrasse 21, D-70372 Stuttgart, Germany

* Re: Full Time Position in Northen New Jersey
@ 1997-08-11  0:00   ` Jon S Anthony
From: Jon S Anthony @ 1997-08-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <33ef3668.0@news.uni-ulm.de> rodemann@mathematik.uni-ulm.de (Joerg Rodemann) writes:

> I wonder if this is already an attempt to select the people or if it just
> happend by accident. Or is it really the beginning of a new time when we,
> beating of the spammers, are now find us within a mess of binary documents.
> I hope not. IMHO there is really no need for packing some bytes of text
> in a --- sometimes in megabytes --- large binary document that only few
> are able to decipher.

It's not "binary", it's uuencoded (which is intended to take a binary
source and give it a ASCII representation so that it can be
transmitted as ASCII).

$ uudecode junk.tmp
$ cat ADA.txt

DECILOG INC (http://www.decilog.com) Decilog is an engineering
services organization with expertise in computer science, neural
networks, optics, electro-optics, modeling and simulation. Providing
high level scientific, engineering, product development, quality
assurance, and management support to government and industry, Decilog
solves sophisticated problems in conceptual design, analysis,
engineering design, production, test and evaluation.

Decilog, operating either as prime or subcontractor, has completed
comprehensive studies that have been the basis for major procurement
decisions and program strategies. Decilog also designs, manufactures,
and field tests optical, electro-optical, and computer products, as
well as related specialized test instrumentation.

We conduct programs at our offices, at our clients' facilities, and in
the field - as necessary - to insure the most cost-effective approach
to meeting program objectives.  Wherever tasks are performed, Decilog
assumes the technical initiative and provides orderly transfer of
technology and results to our clients. Decilog hardware and software
products are deployed world-wide.

Decilog currently has PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITIONS available in
Northwestern New Jersey for personnel to join a high level integrated
product development team working on the Army's advanced artillery
systems. Personnel with the following skills are encouraged to contact
us:

	Ada
	Real-time embedded systems
	Design, code, unit test and integration
	CSCI testing

Applicants should have a BS in Computer Science (or equivalent field),
a minimum of 2 years experience with object oriented design and Ada
programming experience.  Familiarity with Windows NT and Aonix Object
Ada preferred. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, and be
able to work independently as well as be part of an integrated product
team.

Decilog, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. US Citizenship and
ability to obtain a security clearance required.

Please e-mail resumes with the job number (D416) in the subject line
to: info@decilog.com or fax resumes with the job number (D416) written
at the top to: (516) 694-4615 or mail resumes to:

Decilog, Inc.
555 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747
Attn: Personnel D416