From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: New reserved words?
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:54:41 -0500
Date: 2004-06-23T16:54:41-05:00	[thread overview]

"Dale Stanbrough" <MrNoSpam@bigpoop.net.au> wrote in message
news:MrNoSpam-94232F.07335724062004@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Ada is a fairly large language already - as a trainer I'ld prefer to have
> them as reserved words rather than creating a new category that has to
> be explained.

That's the argument on that side. Of course, there is no real reason to
explain the difference (it's better to avoid them even if you are allowed to
reuse the names), so it seems weak to me.

The problem is that Interface is used in an Ada 83 pragma that we would want
to allow implementations to continue to support. But that's solvable.

In the end, I simply don't care much either way.

                         Randy.