From: "Jeffrey Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: ActiveX in Ada?
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:52:25 GMT
Date: 2002-07-03T10:52:25+00:00	[thread overview]

When running on a dll, the dll needs to be a COM or activeX dll. Not all
dlls are.

If you are out "looking" for components, try to find ones that say COM,
ActiveX or
sometimes VisualBasic (since it appears that it is more likely that when
someone provides
some service to VisualBasic they create it as a COM object).

As for the type library files (which can also be used)....They are rarer in
my experience.